ljsteph2

all messages by user

12/30/2014
Topic:
Dentist NDEB Fundamental Exam - Study Materials

ljsteph2
ljsteph2
Hi

I am interested in getting material for the exams.Can you contact me as soon as possible. Thanks

Hi

I have all the study material for AFK and CJ exams. I cleared AFK with 88% and CJ with 79% in 2013. Hi

If you still need it, I have all the study material for AFK. you can contact me at through my UserID if interested.

ritzgrant.

12/30/2014
Topic:
Dentist NDEB Fundamental Exam - Study Materials

ljsteph2
ljsteph2
Hi
Is it possible for you to email me the released 2010-2013 questions and answers + past questions and answers + online web assessment q&a. That would be a great help. Thanks in advance.

Hi!!
I'm from Mississauga and would also love to share materials and maybe form a study group? :) I Have some of the books we need as well as dental decks which we need to cover.. When are you planning to take the AFK?

I have all released 2010-2013 questions and answers + past questions and answers + online web assessment q&a. .i solved all answers under the supervision of university s teachers , if you are interested please email me through my USER ID.
thanks
TANI
1/1/2015
Topic:
National Dental Exam - Study Groups?

ljsteph2
ljsteph2
Hi TANI,

I am interested in purchasing the materials for the exam. Can you contact me at your earliest convenience. ([email protected])

Thank You,
Lesley

HI ALL
i passed AFK with 81%,marks.
i am selling all NDEB release question answers 95% correct.
reliability guaranteed .contact me via email.
thanks

TANI