Lost password

Rajen

all messages by user

1/23/2015
Topic:
PR Card Renewal - Secondary Review

Rajen
Rajen
I sent in my PR card renewal application in September 2014.

After waiting for 4 months, I received an email from CIC today informing me that the preliminary review has been completed for my application and they have now referred my file for a secondary review and this will cause additional delay in processing time.

CIC call center was not able to give me revised time frame for issue of new PR card.

Does any one know how long it takes to get the card in a 'secondary review' situation.

Thanks

RS
7/26/2015
Topic:

Rajen
Rajen

Hi,i just got the "secondary review"things.just wondering if you got your PR card already?
thanks!

No, I am still awaiting my PR card. No idea how long more it will take.

RS
9/18/2015
Topic:

Rajen
Rajen
Hello All,
I checked with CIC call center today and was informed my file has been reviewed and it is complete and no additional documents are required but they cannot give any time frame within which I will receive my card. I wonder why CIC is not able to give any time frame after the file has been reviewed and no additional documents are required. Has anyone, participating in this discussion, received their card?

RS
10/22/2015
Topic:

Rajen
Rajen
Hello All,
After waiting for 13 months and several follow-up calls, I finally received my PR card yesterday. Hope you all get yours fast.....Goodluck

RS