hamdirahman

all messages by user

1/27/2015
Topic:
Divorce Outside of Canada

hamdirahman
hamdirahman

Pls advice me on the following

We get married in 2010 in back home and we was living UK. I was the principal applicant and we became immigrant 2012.

We came Canada together to complete the landing formalities , stay about 2 weeks and go back to UK for packing to come permanently in Canada.

3 days before coming Canada she disappeared with my life saving ( as I withdraw from bank to convert $ canadian ) and valuables.

I was devastated and go back to my home country.

I came Canada after 2 months. It's about 2 years now.

I still don't know where is she as her family also saying she called them but they don't know the location. ( best possible is lie ) . I assume she may be in Ontario but it's an assumption .

Now I want to divorce her as I have to start a new life.

Someone advice me, as marriage happened in back home and I don't know her location I can give her divorce in back home and notify canada immigration as I don't know where is she now or if I can't go back home then give power of attorney to someone on behalf of me who can complete the formalities.

I am not sure if I follow the above procedure will that be right or not.

I am concerned if I get married in back home and when I will apply to bring my future wife in canada will that be any problem??

Any advice I will appreciate .

Kindest regards