Lost password

Ravsra

all messages by user

4/23/2015
Topic:
Can I reschedule my oath ceremony?

Ravsra
Ravsra
I got my oath ceremony date but I am in India now to take care my sick mother. I have also told the same reason to my interviewer also. Today she has a surgery. Will CIC allow me to reschedule my oath ceremony date? What type of documents I have to show? Thanks.
9/6/2015
Topic:
Want to remain as a PR not Citizen of Canada

Ravsra
Ravsra
Regard all.

I, along with my children, am invited to take Canadian Citizenship Oath. Earlier we all are of having PR status in Canada.
Due to some family emergency and taking care of my widow mom who got a major surgery, I am now in India from last 6 months. My elder son, who is now 18 years (at the time of apply for Canadian Citizenship, was 14years) starts continuing his education in India to avoid any delay and gap in study. Now he joined his bachelor’s study and wants to remain as a PR.

Now my concerns are followings:
1. Is it possible for him to remain as PR (expiry of PR card is in 2019)?

2. Does he have to file any new application for that or does he have to file any application to withdraw his name from Oath ceremony?

3. Can he apply for Canadian Citizenship after completion of study?

4. As I come to know that if any of the parents is having Canadian citizenship, and his/ her children are living with his/ her, then that time spent with either of them will include as a physical stay in Canada? Is it true?

5. Now he is 18 years old and having no study gap, is it possible for him to renew his PR card after expiry of his current PR card which is in 2019 as per the above said provision(4 no.) if that is going to be true?

I am hoping a kind and positive response from your end soon.
9/22/2015
Topic:
Canadian Passport- Indian Passport as Photo ID?

Ravsra
Ravsra
Hello all. I got my citizenship certificate 2 days ago. Now I am applying for a new Canadian passport adult(First time). My concern is "Does my Indian passport will be a proof of photo id as I don't have any other photo id proof." please help me soon. Urgent.