Syed Faisal

all messages by user

5/10/2015
Topic:
Only Received Children's PR cards

Syed Faisal
Syed Faisal
Dear,

I landed in Canada on March 19th 2015. I gave the address of my aunt for the submission of PR cards as I had moved out of Canada for some settlement issues after 20 days.

She informed me that she had received the PR Cards of my children but not mine and my wife.

Somebody please assist what should I do now to get my PR card.

Regards
5/26/2015
Topic:
Only Received Children's PR cards

Syed Faisal
Syed Faisal
Dear

This is in continuation of the below email. I still didnt receive my and wife PR cards.

Can anybody help me how to track it through cic outside of CANADA. How will i know whether my PR card has been despatched or not.

Kindly assist.

Regards
Syed Faisal
5/26/2015
Topic:
No PR card Since 1st Entry - 3 Month Delay

Syed Faisal
Syed Faisal
Can you please pass on the cic contact no to me as i am still awaiting for my and wife PR card . however my children have already received it. I had landed in March
Regards

Syed Faisal
6/3/2015
Topic:
Travelling to Canada in absence of PR Card

Syed Faisal
Syed Faisal
Dear

I landed in Canada in March 2015. I still didnt receive the PR cards of my wife and mine. However we received the PR card of our 3 kids.

I have following queries to be answered

1. If i need to travel back to Canada i have to prepare Travel Documents; but why in the travel document it is mentioned to declare your current salary outside of Canada.

2. How long does it usually take for the Travel Document after submission to Canadian consulate

2. Secondly on which CIC Contact nos i can enquire about my PR card status from outside of Canada

Regards

Syed