Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

Rehan666

all messages by user

5/21/2015
Topic:
Can I re-enter Canada as a Permanent Resident?

Rehan666
Rehan666
Dear Ryan ,
Hope you're well . My name is Rehan and I wanted to briefly tell you about my case. I got my PR in 2011 under skilled workers program . At the time , I had intended to leave for Canada within the three year time frame so I could still maintain my residency card requirements of two year for every five year period , however , since I had to support my mother with the job I had in the United Arab Emirates , I was obligated to stay back in my job and kept sending money to her . And worked till I could stabilize something your her financially . I had forgotten my dream of moving there as I knew that once I did move to Canada looking after her would be much more difficult .

I have always feel transgendered since I was very young and as days go by my yearning to want to live as a woman keeps getting stronger , and now it's come to a point where I have made suffice net savings for my mothers comfort and would like to live my life . I live and work in a place (AbuDhabi ) where the tolerance for homosexuality and transgender individuals is zero and under Islamic laws in considered a crime with jailing,beating and deportation as consequences . I am a Bangladeshi nationality , where homosexuality or any kind of third gender issues is also looked down upon and subject to ridicule , violence and unequal oppurtunities.

I want to secure my future and live in a place free from prejudice . Although I know that I can still travel to Canada with my Pr card! I am afraid that at the point of entry I will be refused admission .

I would like to be able to enter canada and live there long enough to renew my or card and then work towards the citizenship .
I have browsed the web and have come across your name as highly qualified .
Can you please tell me how i can do this more what steps I need to take .

I am happy to establish an official consultation with you . Please let me know what I should do to take this further .
Thank you so much.

RC