Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

mmshah

all messages by user

6/25/2015
Topic:
How does Bill C24 affect me? - Can anyone Help?

mmshah
mmshah
I completed my 1095 days on 5th May 2015 and it was according to their website.

I prepared my application on same day and sent via courier.

It was received and stamped on 12th May.

I also paid my full fees online through CIC website and they cleared my payment.

They have kept my application with them and only returned yesterday with objection that I apply again and provide 6 years my passport details and apply on new forms.

This letter they prepared dated 10th June.They could not find any other objection to say it is incomplete.

This is higly unfair.

Can you advise me what should I do as new Rules C24 is not applicable to me as I already completed 1095 days and I sent a print out from their website calculator.

I wonder no body is going to ask the staff what they are doing?
6/30/2015
Topic:
Keep your Boarding Passes!

mmshah
mmshah
@springbok

I want to know if you applied for citizenship on previous rules before June 11,2015 or after that according to new rules that requires 4 years out of 6 years residency?As you have stated they asked you to prove all your travel for last 6 years.
As I know in previous rules it is 3 years out of 4 years when you become eligible.
Further did you know they will ask you to show boarding cards and you obtained its copy at interview.That will increase my knowledge a lot.
Thank you
8/20/2015
Topic:
How does Bill C24 affect me? - Can anyone Help?

mmshah
mmshah
Thank you for all those who helped me what to do now,As suggested by legal advice and my other friends that I should resend the application and highlight that I meet and qualified as per previous rules.
Consequently I have received acknowledgement that my application has been received and now I can view my application status on line.
Thank you Anna and other friends who encouraged me to continue pursuing my case.