Lost password

manishprakash303

all messages by user

7/21/2015
Topic:
Re-entering Canada after Landing in 2014

manishprakash303
manishprakash303
My question though is that I landed alone in Toronto on 12th October ‘2014 and stayed there for 03 weeks. I returned to India due to some exigencies.

The visas of my family expired in March ’15 as they did not make an entry before the given date.

I am planning to travel back to Canada alone and live there, later apply for my family's dependent Visa. The PR card issued to me is valid till October 2019.

I wanted your guidance and help to make me understand when should be last date of entry to Canada.

I left Canada in the first week of November and since then have been in India , I am planning to go back soon and need your advice to plan the trip.

Do I need to be back in Canada by October 2015 ( within 1 year of leaving ) or Can I travel in 2016 also?

I will be planning my trip according to your revert .

Thank you once again for your advice and support.
7/22/2015
Topic:

manishprakash303
manishprakash303
This is not the answer I am expecting and the link as stated does not even underline my exact requirements.Please be specific and kindly answer my question.
7/30/2015
Topic:

manishprakash303
manishprakash303
Thank You for your response.
Just need to know that Can I leave outside Canada at a stretch for 02 years out of the 05 years of the stipulated time .
This is required to prepare my onward travel asap and donot want to loose my PR status.
Can anyone help me in this?
Thank You,
Manish