sammu

all messages by user

8/2/2015
Topic:
First Landing with Medical Surveillance

sammu
sammu
Hi,

We are also planning for a short landing in Vancouver, but the catch is my wife is having medical surveillance 2.02!
Hence planning to do medical after we return to Canada permanently in 6 months..

QUESTIONS:

1. Can I ask my friend to courier our PR cards to my home country through DHL courier?

2. Can we report to Public health authority about our short stay and postponing medical surveillance?

3.Do I need to inform about medical surveillance delay to immigration officer while retuning to home country after shot stay?

Kindly clarify..

Regards,
Sammu
11/21/2015
Topic:
First Landing with Medical Surveillance

sammu
sammu
<<<<<UPDATE AFTER LANDING>>>>

We have landed smoothly. Only 2 hrs procedure.
Handed over medical surveillance docs to CIC immigration officer. He stamped and returned one original & another one he sent to Health authority.

Later we do got email from CIC after landing, to notify our address to health authority. We emailed it to health authority. Few days later we called them, we have informed that need to wait till we get letter regarding Medical. still we are waiting...

After short landing we came back to our home country. Our PR cards processed after 45 days and which was send it to our friends address in Canada. Our friend then post us through Canada Post.

We have received our PR successfully..

Regards,
Sammu