Lost password

khaledmarouf

all messages by user

9/8/2015
Topic:
RQ Request after the Test and CIT 0520

khaledmarouf
khaledmarouf
I have applied for Canadian Citizenship in 2011 and passed the Citizenship test on March 2013, I have been interviewed by the CIC officer before the exam and asked me to provide more information (RQ)for my residency in Canada which I did on March 2013.till date I didn't receive any update or an anything else.
45 months passed and I am still counting for my citizenship ,although the processing time for non routine applications ( RQ) is 36 month.
any one same as my case ? and why all of delay?
9/8/2015
Topic:
RQ for Citzenship

khaledmarouf
khaledmarouf
I have applied for Canadian Citizenship in 2011 and passed the Citizenship test on March 2013, I have been interviewed by the CIC officer before the exam and asked me to provide more information (RQ)for my residency in Canada which I did on March 2013.till date I didn't receive any update or an anything else.
45 months passed and I am still counting for my citizenship ,although the processing time for non routine applications ( RQ) is 36 month.
any one same as my case ? and why all of such delays?
9/10/2015
Topic:
RQ for Citzenship

khaledmarouf
khaledmarouf
hello Anna

I called the CIC call center many times,they told me that my case still in process
2/4/2016
Topic:
Late in Grant of Citzenship

khaledmarouf
khaledmarouf
50 months passed from the date I have submitted the application for grant of citizenship,

I passed the test on 2013,from that date I am still waiting, any one has the same case as mine or any advice ,please share