bhavindalwadi

all messages by user

10/29/2015
Topic:
Citizenship Application Questions

bhavindalwadi
bhavindalwadi
Hi,

I have a queries in regards of filing citizenship application as we are going to submit in a couple of days, we are meeting residency calculation:

For Adult application

1) Q6(G) for minor education-my daughter age is 7 yrs old and she is in grade 2, and we changed her school after Junior KG all within canada, so can i write 2012-09 till 2013-08 for Jr KG 1st school name and 2013-09 till today's date for Sr KG/1st grade/2nd grade 2nd school name? And should we mention actual school end month as june or ok with above details.

2)And i am on parental leave since july 2015 so should i mention Q6(F) work/education section as WORK with current employer name or unemployed-parental benefit with current employer name.

3) I did ELT program (Enhanced language training-Sales & Marketing) with TDSB for 12 weeks so should i mention in Q6 (F) or not, if yes then what document i have to attach?

For minor Application
1)What document should i provide in regards to 2 pieces of child personal identification, one of which must have a photo? well we don't have health card with photo on it, so PR card or Passport copy is acceptable or no.

2) We don't have final School records for grade 1 becoz of teacher strike in 2015 so is it ok or not