Lost password

JOKDENGMACHAR

all messages by user

4/6/2016
Topic:
Can I travel before I get my PR Card?

JOKDENGMACHAR
JOKDENGMACHAR
Hi Anna i have a similarly situation like this guy. i got a common law native girl and we are have 16year ingether. and i come here with margency case of death of my mother.now i haply for travel document visa and i have amend immigration record of landing immigration ,confirmation of permanent resident is expire, which mean is like permanent resident card and i need to go back to canada.right now is rejected. so my common law she send invitation letter to me now.and i dont now if will be acepted or no.i need you to tell me. if i can haply for permanent resident card outside canada or no.please tell me what can i do with this situation.thank so much.
4/7/2016
Topic:
Outside Canada - Can I apply for a PR card?

JOKDENGMACHAR
JOKDENGMACHAR
I need some body explain to me.

if i can apply for permanent resident card outside canada or no.

because right now i have with me amend immigration record of landing immigration visa but is expire which mean confirmation of permanent resident.

and i need to go back to canada.

If i can go with amend immigration record of landing immigration visa or no.please give me feedback thank so much.
4/7/2016
Topic:
Will Invitation Letter from Common-Law Wife Help?

JOKDENGMACHAR
JOKDENGMACHAR
Hi my lady common law send to me invitation letter to go back to Canada. yesterday and i dont now if this invitation letter will be accepted or no.and i have 16 year to gether with my common law.and i was apply for travel document visa.because i have my record of landing immigration visa paper is was expired just why my application form for travel document visa was rejected.please tell me what i can do.too i need to apply for permanent resident card outside canada.because i have record of landing immigration visa with me.
4/13/2016
Topic:
Additional Documents for PRTD? - Denied

JOKDENGMACHAR
JOKDENGMACHAR
for permanent resident abroad(imm 5529)and i have record of landing (imm 1000)which is confirmation of permanent resident(imm 5292 or 5688)expire.and i have income suport pragram paper i do that for suporting my confirmation of permanent resident their,but was rejected too.and i have 3960 day in canada which mean i have eleven year in canada.and i was come out.because i was have a emargency case of sickness of my mother but she fast away too.sir/madam i need to now from you if my girl common law send to me invitation letter. will be accepted or no please explain to me what can i do. too i need my common law to send to me my income Tax,and my revenues Tax or my T4,T5 and GST.I need my income tax funding revenues tax and t4,t5 gst, is because i need to apply againd for travel document permant resident.maby will be better thank first one.THANK SO MUCH FRIENDS.please give me feedback.
4/13/2016
Topic:
Apply for my PR card In Canada?

JOKDENGMACHAR
JOKDENGMACHAR
I need to now from you friend, if i can send my all detail to my casen to happly in my name for permanent resident card inside canada.if i can do that or no please tell me what i can do.
4/14/2016
Topic:
Document Checklist

JOKDENGMACHAR
JOKDENGMACHAR
I fine some information on the IRCC website.and the document checklist(IMM 5627)(PDF,121 KB).I need to tell you what i have.
1-record of landing (imm 1000) which confirmation of permanent resident(imm5292 or imm5688).
2-Alberta personal ID card expire.
3-my common law citizenship card and birth certificate
4-income support program paper.
5- I dont have T4 right now with me.
6-I dont have evidence of employment by campany.
please tell me right now, if,I can send my application form for travel document for permanent resident visa(imm5524) now or no?.
please tell me.right now i no have T4 and evident of employment by a campany,if I send my application form will be rejected again or no?.
and I need to know from you.if I go to canadian immigration office with all document I have with me,I can pay my fees again or no?.