all messages by user

4/9/2016
Topic:
Sponsoring Wife and Son

mike7490
mike7490
Hello,

I am still permanent resident.

I have some query regarding sponsoring my wife and son.

I went to my home country in January 2012 and in March 2012

I got married with my cousin and in December a male baby was born.

I came back to Canada in January 2013.

Then again in November 2014 I went to my home country to see my family. And I came back to Canada in March 2016.

Now my wife is again pregnant. My PR Card has just expired and I have applied for renewal.

I filed Tax Return for year 2015 as NILL because I was not present in Canada in 2015.

Now I want to apply for sponsorship of my wife and son.

Kindly guide me to get successful sponsorship
4/9/2016
Topic:
Renewal of expired Security Guard License

mike7490
mike7490
Hi
I got private security guard license which was expired in 2013. Thereafter I did not get it renewed.
In March 2016 I applied online for renewal or restoration of expired license and paid fee online. After two days I recieved email from ministry that the photograph attached is not upto the required standard. When I again attempted to apply online by that day my PR Card was expired. I applied for renewal of PR Card immediately.
Then I called helpline and asked about expired PR card. The reprsentative replied that the ministry required non expired or valid documents.
She referref my two lists of document and provide each from both lists.
Now question is that as per record my driving licence and SIN and health card bears my name as LAST NAME B*****
FIRST NAME N****
MIDDLE NAME H*****
where as my Landing Paper bears my name as
LAST NAME B*****
GIVEN NAME R*I N**** H**DE ( AS R IS MISSING DUE TO TECHNICAL REASON AS DATA CAN BE ENTERED UPTO 15 DIGITS)
Whereas my foreign passport bears my name as
LAST NAME B****
GIVEN NAME R** N**** H****R
WHEREAS MY FIRST APPLICATION AND SECOND APPLICATION FOR RESTORED LICENCE FOR SECURITY GUARD BEARGUARDNAME AS
LAST NAME B*****
FIRST NAME N****
MIDDLE NAME H****R
PLEASE HELP ME OUT TO GET OUT THIS PROBLEM AS I HAVE PAID FEE AND IF IN 90 DAYS I FAILED TO COMPLY WITH CONDITIONS MY FEE WILL BE FOREFIETED.
MAY I APPLY BY SUBMITTING NEW DOCUMENTS SUCH AS MY FOREIGN PASSPORT AND RECORD OF LANDING IMM 5292 IN SUPPORT.
I NEED YOUR KIND HELP.
REGARDS