Lost password

alostazz

all messages by user

4/28/2016
Topic:
OSAP Application

alostazz
alostazz
well, am filling the OSAP application. But i just want to know.For residency information question what should i have put:( I am married and hold A PR card , my wife has no legal status in Canada, she has never been in Canada, and i resided less than 12 month in Canada ):

* I have always resided in Ontario
* All of the following statements are true:
-I reside in Ontario.
-I have resided in Canada for less than 12months in a row.
-My spouse has resided in Canada for less than 12 months in a row.

*Both of the following statements are true:
- I reside in Ontario.
- None of the previous statements apply to me

thanks for your help
5/1/2016
Topic:
OSAP Application

alostazz
alostazz
Thank you Anna.Your help is appreciated

5/7/2016
Topic:
Questions about the Spousal Sponsorship Forms

alostazz
alostazz
Am filling the sponsorship application for my spouse . But still concerned about one point . I got my PR through Quebec Skilled worker program but i did not reside in Quebec .Currently , am abroad and i will return back to live permanently in Canada . I intend to live in Toronto because i am accepted to the PhD program starting this fall .

So could i submit the sponsorship application while am residing in Toronto? or should i return back to Quebec and submit the sponsorship application while residing there ?

My second question is regarding to Q5 in the IMM 5540 SPONSOR QUESTIONNAIRE FORM - they ask to mark the highest level of education. Next to it there's 'Numbers of years completed'.

They mean generally or only from the level marked? For example if he marks 'POST GRADUATE STUDIES ' - should he put years only at post graduate studies (2.5 year) or all years up till finishing the post graduate studies (18.5 year)?
should i mark the other option .For example elementary /primary school (6 years ), secondary /high school (6), college university (4 years)??

My third question is regarding to question 8 in the IMM 5540 SPONSOR QUESTIONNAIRE FORM: they ask " Have you resided in countries other than Canada) .

I am a citizen of Jordan , was born in Saudi Arabia . I was in Saudi Arabia for the first 7 years of my life , Then i moved to Jordan were i completed my study (primary,secondary ,university and postgraduate studies) . 5 years ago i returned back to Saudi ARABIA .

Should i mention all of these events ?

your help and reply is highly appreciated

Thanks in advance
edited by Moderator on 5/7/2016
5/16/2016
Topic:
Questions about the Spousal Sponsorship Forms

alostazz
alostazz
Thank you so Much Anna . Your Help is highly appreciated .
5/16/2016
Topic:
TRP /TRV for Syrian spouse

alostazz
alostazz
I am going to share with you this matter . Hope to hear your ideas or suggestion.

Am Jordanian citizen hold a Canadian PR married to my wife a Syrian citizen and we both temporary residing in Saudi Arabia .

I am a registered Nurse in Ontario and i have admitted to the Phd program at University of Toronto starting fall of 2016.

If I leave Saudi Arabia , my wife loses her status and will have to return to Syria(or to Jordan if she is so lucky) and if I stay I will not be able to comply with the residency obligation.

For this we submitted an application (through registered Canadian Lawyer) for a Temporary Resident Permit ( TRP).

Unfortunately, it seems that the officer didn't take this sensitive situation into consideration and treated the application as a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) which led for refusal.

Since we submitted a TRP application and we got a refusal letter for a TRV ,

How do i appeal a visa denial?

your help is greatly appreciated .

Thanks In advance
5/20/2016
Topic:
Sponsorship Application for Syrian Wife

alostazz
alostazz
I am a Jordanian Citizen(Canadian PR) married to a Syrian citizen (my wife) for more then 2.5 years ago. Currently i am filling the sponsorship application but struggling with some issues and needs your valuable advice "

1- do CIC still considered the Syrian cases as "Ministerial Priority Cases "? Should i indicate this at the top of each forms ?

2. As am a Jordanian my wife settled in Jordan but she did not have a legal status in Jordan ? what should i choose in question 10 of the IMM0008 form(Note My wife is a syrian citizen but she was born and lived in Jordan ?

3-In the country specific instruction (Part3). It is stated that i should submit a proof "if you live in a country different from your nationality , include a copy for visa or residency permit for the the country in which you currently reside" ? what should i do ? she have no status in Jordan?

4- I landed in august 2013 . But i temporarily resided in Saudi Arabia (since that time ) . It is requested to submit the tax return paper . But i did not do this as i was not working in Canada at all . What should i do ?

5-at the top of supplementary information form (Part 3 :country specific instructions) there is a question about file number.Which number do they ask about? from where can i get this number?

6-on the supplementary information form (Part 3 :country specific instructions): regarding to the military service . there is a note that "all immigration applicant must submit official military service completion or exemption certificate ) . As mention earlier my wife is a Syrian citizen but she was born and lived in Jordan .And as all people know the situation in Syria . From where can i got the military service exemption certificate ?

Please your help is highly appreciated