Lost password

ForumUser

all messages by user

5/11/2017
Topic:
Need to Replace SIN

ForumUser
ForumUser
I had misplaced my social insurance number and I'd like to get a new one.

I do know my number.

Would I have to pay for a new one?
5/15/2017
Topic:
Returning Canadians - Questions

ForumUser
ForumUser
I am looking to obtain some information for returning citizens including but not limited to : Driver;s Licences, employment services, enrolling children in school, etc.
Thank you kindly,
5/16/2017
Topic:
Would like Information on the Divorce Process

ForumUser
ForumUser
I would like to know the divorce process.

Thank you
5/16/2017
Topic:
How Long Can They Stay in Canada? - Visitor

ForumUser
ForumUser
My son is coming up from the states to help me deal with an illness. Also help me go through all testing and operations if needed.

I live in Toronto, ON.
5/16/2017
Topic:
What are the Residency Requirements for PRs?

ForumUser
ForumUser
My husband and I have PR my baby is Canadian citizen

can you please explain this sentence to me

i f you are outside Canada for extended periods of time, you can accumulate residency days if you are:Travelling with a Canadian spouse or common-law partner, or are a child under 19 years of age accompanying a parent,

As our baby is Canadian citizen can we accumulate date outside Canada to apply extend PR or citizenship
Regards
5/16/2017
Topic:
Would like Certification as a Cook

ForumUser
ForumUser
I would like to get a certification of qualification as a cook.

Please let me know what I should do.
5/16/2017
Topic:
How can I get a Driver's Licence?

ForumUser
ForumUser
Hi,

I want to get a driver's license and already have a translated copy of my driving background in Mexico City.

My question is: If my post graduate work permit expired and I am just waiting for it to be renewed, can I still apply to get a drivers license?

If so, is it sufficient for me to use my Mexican passport to complete the application?
5/16/2017
Topic:
Would Like To Apply for A Driver's License

ForumUser
ForumUser
I would like to have an Ontario driver License,

I don't know where to take the exams, and how much are the fees. How can I study the traffic rules. etc.

I have a driver license from Chile, but is expired.
5/16/2017
Topic:
Not Met PR Requirements - Renew PR Card?

ForumUser
ForumUser
hi,

for some reason my mother she is not fulfill 730 days out of five years pr days still she renew the pr card or no
5/16/2017
Topic:
How Long Can I Stay Outside Canada?

ForumUser
ForumUser
If I just arrive in Canada and stayed here for a month with a Landed Immigrant status but need to go back to wrap up my business back home, how long could I stay out of the country?
5/18/2017
Topic:
Apartment Rental Situation - What are may Rights?

ForumUser
ForumUser
Hello,

I need help with my apartment rental situation. I agreed to rent an apartment and I agreed to help with painting all walls.

The owner of the apartment did not show up for painting and did not clean the apartment after the previous tenant.

The apartment was not ready to move in (not painted and not cleaned on my moving day).

I refused to move in.

Now the owner is asking to provide one month of rental payment.

In this situation I do not want to move in at all.

What are my rights?

I am in Windsor.
5/18/2017
Topic:
Marriage License & Certificate-Alberta or Ontario

ForumUser
ForumUser
I live in Alberta, but getting married in Ontario, and then returning to Alberta.

Do I need to get the certificate in Alberta or in Ontario?

Does it matter?
6/1/2017
Topic:
Outside Canada - Renew my PR card

ForumUser
ForumUser
In case I live outside of Canada, and i returned to renew my PR card.

If I submit the required documents, Does the IRCC provide me with a documentation that i have submit my application for PR Card renewal ?

and if I will be travelling back home before receiving the new PR Card and my old card might expire meanwhile, would I be able to re-enter Canada to collect my renewed PR Card?
6/1/2017
Topic:
Can my Sister Sponsor Me To Canada?

ForumUser
ForumUser
Hello I have a sister in Bc,shes citizen of canada,she working right now.how can she sponsor me who live in sweden with family.?

is that somwhere special she must do? Thanks for helping me
6/6/2017
Topic:
FSL in Quebec - How to Register?

ForumUser
ForumUser
Hi,
I have some question about my mom. She got Permanent resident status and looking for learning French.

How we can register to this courses, what we supposed to do ?

We are in Quebec.

Thanks