Lost password

RoxanneQuestionGirl

all messages by user

9/16/2016
Topic:
Ontario Works Rent Portion

RoxanneQuestionGirl
RoxanneQuestionGirl
My caseworker told me my rent portion will be sent to the landlord. This is a new case worker from a new town hundreds of miles away from my last place I received Ontario Works from. Why is he doing this
9/22/2016
Topic:

RoxanneQuestionGirl
RoxanneQuestionGirl
I was also denied last months rent security deposit because I didn't meet eligibility criteria. My Landlord still wants his last months.
He is still waiting for Septembers rent, and its almost October. The Landlord wants the money to go to me to give to him instead of O.W treating me like a baby. My workers response was (oh well, I guess you'll have to find a different Landlord then.)
9/23/2016
Topic:
Ontario Works Wants Confirmation of Money Received

RoxanneQuestionGirl
RoxanneQuestionGirl
My O.W worker wants confirmation of money direct deposited to my bank from Mother and Father, because it does not say who the person was who sent it. All it says is Deposit and Customer Transfer and Customer Transfer Cr. for my father (We have the same bank) And Deposit for my Mothers deposits.
She wants a note from my Mother and Father with their telephone numbers and address. I do not have my Mothers permission to send her mailing address and personal telephone number. My father is much older and also does not want his address or number given to her. I dont know what to do. They have no problem calling her to confirm. Help
9/27/2016
Topic:
Ontario Works Wants Confirmation of Money Received

RoxanneQuestionGirl
RoxanneQuestionGirl
I am going to try to contact legal aid about this problem. My landlord has not received his rent for September and I think its because of this.
11/14/2016
Topic:

RoxanneQuestionGirl
RoxanneQuestionGirl
I was denied because I live in the same house as my landlord. :( This is unfair that I was denied last months rent because I live in the same house as my landlord and have to pay out of pocket for last months rent request
6/27/2017
Topic:
Request from CRA to Repay CCB

RoxanneQuestionGirl
RoxanneQuestionGirl
I kept receiving OCB & CCB for 2 1/2 years after leaving my spouse, giving spouse full custody for our children.

I would keep around $200 from the OCB & CCB & put the rest in his bank. I would spend that money to do something special like taking them out to McDonalds or grocery/clothes shop.

My problem is I gave him OCB & CCB & money I kept was spent on the kids- because they were my kids too. Now im being told by CRA I owe $22,000.

There has to be some kind of way out of this without having to pay 22,000.

It just doesnt seem fair to have to repay