Cecil C. Wood

all messages by user

10/17/2016
Topic:
Questions about Permanent Residency Requirments

Cecil C. Wood
Cecil C. Wood
Hi,
I got married two years back and we have a kid too.

We’ve been living here in Toronto since marriage, But she had to return to her native place to Brazil as her father is hospitalised.

I was not able to accompany her because of some business issues. But yesterday I got to know that the situation over there is quite critical and I too will have to be there for a period of time.

So, after couple of weeks, I plan to join her in Brazil and will probably have to start a business over there.

However, we are not going to leave Canada completely, but will plan vacation trips in the coming years.

I wanted to know, whether it creates any issues with the PR card.

She got the PR card on 25th september of 2014.

Do I have to complete any formalities relating to my permanent residency? Please guide me with your suggestions.

Also, I have one more query.

If I plan the vacation trips with my kids in the coming years, will I get a good residency in Toronto or Ontario for the stay?

Does anyone knows about it?

One of my friends told me that, I sure be extra careful when I travel with the children. He even suggested me some article to check on the necessities while travelling with kids . If someone has any suggestions about this, kindly share. It will be worthful. Hoping for a return to Canada if situations turn around positively.

Thanks in advance