parisysf

all messages by user

12/18/2016
Topic:
PR card for spouse?

parisysf
parisysf
Hi
I'm a medical intern and i will be graduating in 8 months,i have a pr card and i just got married and want to move to canada after graduation with my new husband.
How can i apply for my husband's pr card? And how long will it take for him to come with me to canada?
Thanks
12/18/2016
Topic:
PR card renewal

parisysf
parisysf
Hi
I got my pr card about 3 years ago and since i was a med student i couldnt leave this country and go to canada.
Im graduating in 8 months and i want to go to canada and live there but it would not be 2 years to renew my pr card, it would be about a year and a half... can i renew my pr card then? Or will i get deported? :(
12/29/2016
Topic:
PR for my husband?

parisysf
parisysf
Hi
I have PR card and currently i dont live in canada because i was in med school, i got married recently and i want to move to canada after graduation which is in 6 months. I want to take my hudband with me too and i also know that i have to be/live in canada to start doing things for him to get his immigrant visa for canada.
I was wondering if there are other ways that we could go to canada together at the same time, it is really hard for me to stay away from him.
Thanks