Hopefulrech

all messages by user

3/10/2017
Topic:
How to put signature of spouse in online form

Hopefulrech
Hopefulrech
Hi,

My application wAs here in last 2010 but i came here 2014,I was kicked by my wife out of her house.We have a 9 year old daughter.From separation we went to family justice for the custody of the child. I AM planning to go home to my country for vacation. I already informed the family justice about my plan and they alreAdy informed my wife. At this time i am receiving messsages from her that she's not allowinh me to go home,often a threat like shes going to revoke my passport and file a complain to the court that I dont give finacial suppport to the child,and give this to the immigration.Can these things be real?Can these revoke my PR?Im.afraid I cant go home for vacation or if i can.go home Im.afraid I cant come back here in Canada.

Thank you.
3/10/2017
Topic:
Can I Go On A Vacation?

Hopefulrech
Hopefulrech
Hi,

My application was approved last 2010,but I came here in 2014.

I was kicked by my wife after 3 weeks of staying on her.

We have A child,after separation we have settled in.the family about the custody of the child.

I am plAnning to have a vacation in my country and I alreAdy informed the family justice about my plan of going home and they alreAdy informed my wife.

Right now i am.receiving messages that she doesnt wAnt me to go home,and often text me like shes going to revoke my passport, to file to the court about the support of our child,I dont give financial suppport to the child due to low income,that was also.the advice in the family justice.

She told me that that shes going to give the complain.to the immigration.

Can these be real?

if shes going to file a complain on the court can it hinder my vacation?

Im afraid i cant takey vacation leave or IF I can go home,i'm afraid i cant go back here in Canada.

Thank you.