all messages by user

4/25/2017
Topic:
Query Regarding Conditional PR Canada

Saba
Saba
Hi,
I am new immigrant came here in Feb.
We both got married for 2.5 years, I have Conditional PR.
I got pregnant in March 2017 after coming here now my husband daily blackmail me of divorce and saying he will abundant the child as well.
I was unable to find job as i got pregnant and the city is very small having jobs mostly of General labour which needs lifting 50 pounds which i cant bcoz of pregnancy and other required experience in some field.
Bcoz of this he daily taunt me tht i am useless and cant do anything when i asked him to get me job he refuses but give abuses to my mother sister and torture and blackmail me of leaving me.
I cant go back to India bcoz of my old parents embarassment and i dnt knw further if he divorce me with being pregnant of his baby.
Dont know where shud i move as everything is looking so dark n directionless.
I am having bad pregnancy with vomit 10 to 12 times.
Somebody please help me with solution where shud i go if my husband seriously divorced n leave me n my unborn kid.
Is there any solution to such condition where my marriage is gueniuine and still i m not able to stay 2 years but got pregnant with his kid bt still taking mental torture on daily basis.
Please suggest else i have to take some extreme step bcoz i cant go back to shame my parents.