Lost password

aalshehab

all messages by user

6/1/2017
Topic:
Assessment For Credentials- Exchange Programs

aalshehab
aalshehab
First, I would like to thank you for giving us this service and answering our questions.

I am a Jordanian student, completed two and half years of undergraduate study in English Language and Literature in Jordan. I then received a full scholarship because of my GPA to complete my study in the United States as part of an academic exchange program. I went to Nebraska State University in which my undergraduate courses in Jordan were assessed. Based on that assessment, and after transferring the courses accepted by the university, I was able to complete my undergraduate courses for two and half more years till I graduate with a B.A in English Language.

My question is that, as I am applying form immigration and preparing my credentials to be sent for assessment, do I need to send transcripts only from the university from which I graduated with my B.A degree (these transcripts include all of the details of previously studied and accepted courses from Jordan). Or I do also need to send transcripts for the courses I completed in Jordan as part of my study.

Sincerely,