Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

[email protected]

all messages by user

6/13/2017
Topic:
PR Status Questionnaire Received - How Long?

aman.sharma3116@gmail.com
[email protected]
Hi. I came to Canada in July 2011 along qith my family in fedral scheme. My wife and kids went back in Dec 2011 back to India as my kids were 2 and 4 years and my wife was facing health problems.

Her health was bad so I went to see her in Dec 2012. But her condition was so bad that I could think ro leave her and come back to Canada.My wife died in Sep 2014 due to Cancer.
Being kids so young was not possible to come to Canada. I got remmariage in July 2015. And I came to Canada in April 2016. My PR got expired in Sep 2016. I applied for renewal for my PR in January 2017. I got the quiestiner and I hv sent back with required supportive doucments same day. I spent almost 1200 days In India. and spent 490 days in Canada. So how much time it takes and what will be the next step. Thanks
11/23/2017
Topic:
PR Status Questionnaire Received - How Long?

aman.sharma3116@gmail.com
[email protected]
Friends thanks for your concern. The best news is I got the letter From Immigration and Refuge Canada. They have sent my PR for printing and it will reach to your mailing address in 8 to 12 weeks.Other wise they will inform where to pick. I presented my case my self only. As lawyers were asking $2500 to 3500. But my got the letter in 10 months only. Hope this information will help to boost others also.God help every one as its al stressful time. But if your case is genuine and you are very clear, then dont worry things will go in your way.