karine

all messages by user

6/20/2017
Topic:
Apply for Citizenship

karine
karine
Hi, I'm a Permanent resident, I have one question here:

(1) do i must to stay in Canada after I submitted my citizenship application? can I leave Canada during application processing period until I will be called for the test?

Please kindly advise and thank you.
6/23/2017
Topic:
Apply for Citizenship

karine
karine
thanks for your reply. could you please kindly advise on my case as following:

(1) I became PR in Dec 2013 and I will fulfill the physical residency requirement to apply for citizenship in early Aug 2018.
(2) my PR is going to expire on Feb 2019, as per regulation, i can apply as long as my PR is going to expire in less than 9 months, i'm going to renew my PR in May 2018 and shall get new PR new in July 2018
(3) i plan to leave Canada in Aug 2018 (after i apply for my citizenship & got my new PR card which is around July 2018) and come back when i will be called for test and citizenship oath.
(4) so the processing time for my citizenship will take 1 year from Aug 2018 to Aug 2019
(5) so my question is from the time i apply for my citizenship till the day of citizenship oath, do i still good for keeping my permanent residency? cos I dont stay in Canada since i have my new PR card, and in this case, where they count the time frame for 5 year?

Thank you very much for taking time to read and looking forward for your response.
6/27/2017
Topic:
Apply for Citizenship

karine
karine
thank you very much for your reply. now i have better and a clearer understanding. i really appreciated it.
12/22/2017
Topic:
police certificate

karine
karine
it is required that you need to provide police certificate of the country where you been physically present for total of 183 days.

example: between 2015-2017, I traveled in country A multiples time for a total of over 183 days, I return to Canada on Jan 1 2018. It needs processing time of 20 working days to apply for police certificate in country A, so i have to apply before i heading to Canada on Jan 1, 2018. so the period on certificate might stated from my birth date up to the date of issuance which is not the last day i stay in country A. My question is there any regulation on this date?

If certificate is written in other language, do we need to provide translation in English? is there any assigned translator company in each country that recognized by Canada government?

Thank You very much for your reading and answers.
4/12/2018
Topic:
Apply for PR card

karine
karine
Hi,

Can I mail two separate applications in one envelop to renewing PR card: me and my mum's applications?

is currently online application available for PR card application?

Thank You very much for reading and answer.
7/12/2018
Topic:
PR card Renewal Application

karine
karine
hi,

I have submitted a PR card renewal application. I check online it said it will takes 112 days to process, my questions is how do I knew they received my application?

will they mail me that they received it?

I try to check online but I can't link my application, so i want to know how many days does it take to be able to check processing status online after i submit the application??

many thanks for answers.
9/13/2018
Topic:
Application for Canadian Citizenship

karine
karine
Hi, I have somes question regarding application for Canadian citizenship:

(1) Question No. 11 on the application form "Tell us what you have been doing during the eligibility period.", the question column "where were you physically located? address(number & street name", does this question refer to the address of the workplace or school (in case I work or study), or refer to my residential address during that period??

(2) Question No. 12. b, the title row of "Tax year, Required to file, Tax filed" get duplicated every time I re-open my application & continue filling the form on computer . What should I do to remove the duplicated title row?

Thank you for reading & answers.
9/17/2018
Topic:
Application for Canadian Citizenship

karine
karine
thanks for replying. how about the " Name of contact, Phone number & E-mail address in Question 11 of Application for Citizenship. Does it refer to contact of workplace or school???
9/18/2018
Topic:
PR card Renewal Application

karine
karine
yes, i try both, but still i cannot see my application status.