all messages by user

7/27/2017
Topic:
Query Regarding Conditional PR Canada

Sissouyara
Sissouyara

Heloo All

I would like to share with you My case , i will be thankful if you can help

I have been out of Canada for about last 3 years since my landing in 2013 May, we spent only one week in Montreal due my mother was doing a cancer operation in the same week in Germany.

Currently, I am working in UAE, Abu Dhabi, I have three kids, and two of them were landed with me in 2013. The smallest one was born in august 2014. I have got him a Travel Visa document to enter to Canada which will mainly expire in March 2018.
All our PR will be expired in July 2018

Since that day, we have done the proper planning to integrate smoothly with the Canadian community. Such as register my kids in French school, and their French language now is perfect.

I could not meet the residency requirements as, I am the only sponsor for my father and mother, especially with their age is 68, and my mother did two critical operations, one of them is cancer which she needs, a crucial attention in that time.
after that she did an operation in her eyes and the case become complicated .

in addition my wife has been requested to do an operation in her vascular by planting a bridge to make the blood circulation much faster and prevent a heart cardio issue in 2015.

In June 2016, I have resigned from my employer and prepared everything to travel, however unfortunately, my brother who is the only one I am supporting him financially informed me that he will do his second cancer operation in kidney and ask me to be with him specially in these moments,

After deciding to stay due to the above circumstances with my brother , I have tried to open a new file to immigrate to Canada, for this reason I have contacted a lawyer in Montreal to facilitate the submission of my application in the intake of august 2016. However due too the complication of the system and website submission I have failed to do that.

I am thinking to go January 1 2018, after doing the full preparation for my father and mother and support my brother financially for the next years, especially I am thinking about my kids and my family, as I still believe that Canada is the future.

I will be very thankful if you can help me and advice what is the possible next step. will i face any problem with police officer
and My Pr will be removed, or he will ask me to open a case??

Please help.

Regards.