Lost password


all messages by user

13 days ago
Help Returning to Canada

In 1981 my family immigrated to Canada and in 1983 my mother and I returned and my parents divorced.

In 2001 I came back to Canada, able to use the papers that were issued to me in 1981.

Then came the PR CARD.

My mom is now wanting to come back to Canada to live with us. she has only been here for visits.

In June she was denied a flight as she did not have an ETA. when we looked into it they refused her because she has a permanent status from 1981.

we are stuck as to no how to move forward with this.

Does she renounce the permanent residency and then I can sponsor her or is there another way.

Please help!