Lost password

Sparkyplugg

all messages by user

9/29/2017
Topic:
ROE from Employer

Sparkyplugg
Sparkyplugg
ROE from employer : If i walk into Service Ontario after trying to be patient, waiting for my employer for a ROE for 6 weeks: Should I not be offered or advised that there is a form I could fill out, allowing Service Canada to act on my behalf on obtaining my ROE from my employer because I may not have the background knowledge of who to talk to, or the pull required to obtain a simple ROE from my employer? (6 weeks initially,14 weeks now, since my last day of work, still no ROE as of this post) Not that I believe there should be any extra "Pull" required. This is all regulated............isn't it?

Provisions are presently being made now for me to receive EI as of last week............but still no ROE. (14 weeks)

I am being taken care of now by EI/UI because I offered them my pay stubs as proof that I worked (I was never asked for them either), but for the next person this may be helpful if the form was offered or at least been made aware of during the Service Canada interview ( with a real person ) to discuss my issue.

I'm about as far from being a Service Canada rep as I am from being a Rocket Scientist, ( no offense intended either way ). I just needed help and didn't know who to talk to or the questions to ask.

Can we make this better or right?

Thanks
Rocky