Shawdanna

all messages by user

11/2/2017
Topic:
Common Law Family - Sponsorship

Shawdanna
Shawdanna
Hi

I have sponsored my ex fiance and his two children after getting his sponsorship he walked out on me while I was pregnant and go back to his ex-girlfriend of 4 years of me and him being together.

While he had received his sponsorship the changes started with him and he ex-girlfriend.

We been fighting over her before he received the sponsorship now that he got it she pop out form she is just my friend to going out with his kids at her house all the emotional things had been going on eg not coming home as his use to not eating worst yet they been working together so bring him food he no longer carry my food yo work, bring him food.

He will leave for work for 8 till 5 but not get home until 1 am at night go right to bed with out taking a shower .he longer take me out but he been seeing with his ex out in movies and restaurant.

All this had lead emotional unstable pulse we are in a shelter with me having to start all over because I have put my life on hold for him then he pick up and go with no connection all how I call and text him no response from him.

what can I do to revoke my responsibility towards him?