Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

vishalp22

all messages by user

11/9/2017
Topic:
COPR/Visa Name Error - Will Be Corrected at POE?

vishalp22
vishalp22
Hello Team,

firstly, Many Thanks for setting up this discussion forum.
I was recently issued COPR and got Canada visa stamped on my passport. Need help on the following:

1. Since I don't have a last name/surname on my application/passport - My COPR mentions my Family Name as Vishal. This is absolutely fine and here I have no issues.

2. Canada Visa on my Passport - This Visa shows my name as Vishal , (followed by a comma). I would really wish to make sure that this additional comma , is as per CIC standards.

3. Another question is my City of Destination on COPR is Toronto. Can I, therefore, land at any Toronto airport on any day/time or do I need to be concerned about the Toronto Airport - I need to book my first ever flight ticket for completing the final validation step.

4. Can you please confirm whether Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) is one of the valid ports of entries for PR applicants and if their day/work timings can be provided so as to book ticket accordingly.

Further, I did visit the CBSA site and according to it, Immigration services are only provided at 7 airports across Ontario.

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/do-rb/services/imm-eng.html

Sincerely appreciate all your help and guidance.