Gayatri

all messages by user

1/13/2018
Topic:
COPR & Port of entry

Gayatri
Gayatri
Hello,

When I applied for my PR, it was based on a Job Offer/LMIA from an employer based in Vancouver, BC and hence on my CoPR the destination province is mentioned as BC and the destination city as Vancouver.

Now I have another better job in Toronto, Ontario.

My queries are:

1. Can I land in Toronto, Ontario as a port of entry or do I need to land in Vancouver only?

2. If it is mandatory for me to land in Vancouver BC, after how much time I can move to Toronto Ontario, please?

3. If I land in Vancouver and then move to Toronto, then will that affect when I would apply for citizenship after 3 years, please?

Kindly provide your expert guidance for the above 3 queries if possible, please.

Kind Regards
2/4/2018
Topic:
City of Destination

Gayatri
Gayatri
Hello,

When I applied for my PR, it was based on a Job Offer/LMIA from an employer based in Vancouver, BC and hence on my CoPR the destination province is mentioned as BC and the destination city as Vancouver.

Now I have another better job in Toronto, Ontario.

My queries are:

1. Can I land in Toronto, Ontario as a port of entry or do I need to land in Vancouver only?

2. If it is mandatory for me to land in Vancouver BC, after how much time I can move to Toronto Ontario, please?

3. If I land in Vancouver and then move to Toronto, then will that affect when I would apply for citizenship after 3 years, please?

Kindly provide your expert guidance for the above 3 queries if possible, please.

Kind Regards