Lost password

Kayray

all messages by user

2/17/2018
Topic:
Question about ODSP

Kayray
Kayray
That's a tricky situation. I could offer up guesses, but they would only be just that. Since this was over a month ago, I assume you've contacted your caseworker by now? If not, I'd definitely do that. If you have, I'm curious how this all worked out.
2/17/2018
Topic:
Obtaining a Canadian Passport

Kayray
Kayray
Since both of your parents are American citizens, then you should be able to apply for dual citizenship. Did your parents register your birth with the U.S. Embassy or consulate? If so, your parents (or you) should have a Consular Report of Birth Abroad that you can use to apply for citizenship in the U.S. If not, then you will have to provide documentation: your birth record with your parents' names, evidence of their U.S. citizenship, and their marriage certificate. I got this information from here and they have a lot more details. I hope this helps!
2/17/2018
Topic:
Road Trip Canada and US - Suggestions?

Kayray
Kayray
If you're going to be camping at parks, then you're going to need a permit. You can check out this site if you want to find places where you can camp for free. As for traveling to the US, citizens of some countries can travel without a visa. It depends on whether the country of your citizenship is part of their program. You can check out the list here.
2/17/2018
Topic:
Heating Regulation in Common Hallways

Kayray
Kayray
TTD wrote:
I dont know what to do immliving in a duplicate and the girl downstairs is taking6 mail and shut offy hot watet and ahe knows i have a 3 year old kid and need hot water to clean and take showers and to.clean my child and i called the landlord he wont come out to turn it back on

Why on earth is she shutting off your hot water? Is there not a way that you can turn it back on yourself or is this something that your landlord needs to do? I hope you've been able to get this situation fixed!
2/26/2018
Topic:
Study and job in Canada

Kayray
Kayray
Garima, I'm not sure about the specifics of your situation, but this has at least partially been addressed in another topic which you can find here. Hopefully you will find something in there that will point you in the right direction!
2/26/2018
Topic:
Spouse Sponsorship

Kayray
Kayray
mosalah, I have a friend who has this same question. They've been here for three months though. If you get some answers from IRCC or anywhere else, could you please share? Thanks.