McBaigs

all messages by user

3/5/2018
Topic:
Need Help with Housing for Convention Refugee

McBaigs
McBaigs
Hi
I have small family, we arrived in Canada two years before and filed refugee claim which was accepted this week and we were accepted as CONVENTIONAL REFUGEES.
I have two kids one is 16 month old (Canada born) and 40 months old (3.5 Years old). We are living in basement. because of kids always have problem with landlord and they slow down heating which caused very cool basement and illness of kids.

As we are conventional refugee accepted now so PLEASE HELP AND GUIDE me the how we can get house from government to live immediately (anywhere in Canada). Because we do not have any relative or family friend in Canada so we can move anywhere.
Right now we are on social assistance with Ontario Works. (Not working).

As we are declared conventional refugee now so we are thinking to take admission in college to get Canadian based career diploma.

NOW YOU WILL BE IN A POSITION TO HELP OR GUIDE ME PROPERLY because I provide you my exact situation in details.

Thanks for your time and reply in advance
6/24/2018
Topic:
Acknowledgement of PR Status Application

McBaigs
McBaigs
After the postie decision by IRB I applied for Permanent Residence status five weeks before today.

I have not received any acknowledgement from CIC as yet.

My question is, is it normal or is there something wrong?

I have only application delivery report of Canada Post.

Thanks
10/1/2018
Topic:
PR Status Application by a Conventional Refugee

McBaigs
McBaigs
After refugee claim acceptance and Conventional Refugee status granted I (FAMILY) applied for PR Status but did not received any acknowledgement / First letter from CIC AS as yet.

Four month completed and fifth month started since applied.

Is it normal or something wrong?

What shall I do?

I do appreciate and highly thankful to you if someone reply me in prompt.

Thanks.
BAIG
2/12/2021
Topic:
I have not received my first PR card what do I do?

McBaigs
McBaigs
I applied for PR status after getting Protected Person Status, After getting PR status I received CoPR in June 2020 and it was valid for one year. According to the instructions stated in CoPR I sent photographs to the Winnepeg office in June 2020.

I have not received any information or updates as yet. Can you guide me that what shall I do? why it is too late. Online Processing time indicates 190 days. Now almost 300 days passed. Please guide me if anyone has information.