orangeville

all messages by user

5/1/2018
Topic:
CCB - Child Not Living With Me

orangeville
orangeville
Hello everyone

My ex-wife left the country a year ago with my two daughters 5 and 7 y.o. She's contacting me asking if she is still entitled to receive Canada child benefits for the kids. Is she entitled even though she is abroad? I haven't find specific info for this case.

Thanks in advance for any info.
5/2/2018
Topic:
Canadian Child Benefit - Child Not Living With Me

orangeville
orangeville
Hello everyone

My ex-wife left the country a year ago with my two daughters 5 and 7 y.o. She's contacting me asking if she is still entitled to receive Canada child benefits for the kids. Is she entitled even though she is abroad? I haven't find specific info for this case.

Thanks in advance for any info.
5/14/2018
Topic:
Canadian Children Travelling Abroad w/out Parents

orangeville
orangeville
Hello

My ex-common law partner left the country a year ago with my two daughters (5-7 y.o.) when we traveled together to Russia for vacation. Unfortunately she did not return to the country as I did before them because of my job in Canada.

She's now asking if the kids need my authorization to travel abroad with their grand parents only, not with the mother.

I was granted the custody of the kids by the court in January but the mother never returned to Canada so the decision has not been effective.

Do the kids might have problems travelling abroad with their relatives even having authorizations from both parents?

They have dual citizenship and are planning to travel to Europe using their Canadian passports.

Thanks in advance for any information.