AD2018

all messages by user

6/2/2018
Topic:
PRTD: Under H & C

AD2018
AD2018
Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm a PR but my card was expire on 2012 and i have been outside Canada for more than 5 years, i didn't stay for a long time in Canada when i landed (only for 2 weeks) after that i had to leave back to my home country since i failed a summer course university (at a university outside Canada) to solve this issue and complete my bachelor degree. After that i faced several failures through my studying outside Canada and by the time i finished my degree the PR card was already expired. Also through time i was outside Canada i was diagnosed with scoliosis (high degree) and i had to get consultations from several surgeons and doctors on my disease. In the meantime my financial status didn't allow me to return back to Canada and i started looking for jobs outside Canada. Now I'm planning to go back to Canada again and apply for a PRTD under compassionate and humanitarian considerations. would recommend me to apply for this or there is no chances to get PRTD.

more info: i had to leave country since i was under my family financial support and i didn't have chance to stay in Canada. my family decided later on to leave Canada and i have a Canadian brother under 18 and another brother who was granted a PRTD one month ago.

I would highly appreciate support on how to build my case and shall get a lawyer or apply application and letter by my self.

Thanks in advance for your support.