Lost password

shaminder61

all messages by user

8/23/2018
Topic:
Looking For a Job

shaminder61
shaminder61
I have 33 years vast experience in industrial security , mall security and airport security in india in various public and private sectors from 1985 year to 2006 year.

I worked in central industrial security force ministry of home affairs govt. Of india as inspector /executive from 1985 to 2006 year and worked as chief security officer/manager security in various private companies from 2006 to 2017 year.

I passed scientic investigation from bureau of police research and development cdts school chandigarh. I have passed bomb disposal and detection course from national security guard organisation govt of india.

I am ba honours in political science , post grduate in political science and law grduate in india from panjab university chandigarh.

I have visitor visa of canada up to year 2021 . My daughter is in montreal and my real sister in calgary alberta canada.

I need job of security officer/ security supervisor or security guard. Kindly help to get the same as utilise my vast experience of security .

Warm regards
Shaminder