contactb

all messages by user

12/20/2019
Topic:
Employer initiated relocation for PNP PR - SINP

contactb
contactb
Dear Officer,

I am a Permanent Resident of Canada since 2018 and I was admitted through Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program / SINP Occupation in Demand category. When I landed, I did not have a job offer in Saskatchewan hence I left Canada with intention to come back and settle . I continued searching a job in Saskatchewan while doing my existing Job outside Canada. As per my intention to become economically established in Saskatchewan, I have been searching jobs in Saskatchewan since last year and have applied to several opportunities. I intend to participate in the Saskatchewan labour market in a way which allows me to maintain same job duties / NOC profession I was nominated for and to fully provide financial support to my family. However I have not received any positive response from any of the Saskatchewan employer so far and I am still not able to get a job in the category the province has nominated me.
Recently, my existing employer has assigned me a new project in Ontario and transferred me to Toronto. This is an intra company transfer from one geography to another hence I accepted to work on new assignment.
I need your guidance to help me understand the points below.
1) Am I allowed to work in Ontario for my existing employer if I landed under Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
2) Would there be any adverse immigration consequences because of this company initiated relocation
3) Would there be any issues in renewing the PR cards for me or my family
4) Would there be any issues in getting Citizenship for me to my family

I need your guidance to make sure I don't get questioned on my intention to establish in Saskatchewan and I am authorized to work in Ontario because of the assignment given by my employer.