Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

Upasanabedi

all messages by user

3/8/2020
Topic:
Discrepancy among various evaluating agencies.

Upasanabedi
Upasanabedi
I am writing this post to raise a complaint against WES, the credential evaluating service of Canada. I got my documents evaluated by WES and received the final report on 14th February 2020. The problem with my report is that my two year full time PGDM(Post graduate diploma in management) was awarded as a postgraduate diploma of one year. Despite of sending them so many emails I have failed to get a proper response/clarification from them as to why they did not award it as masters.
Since, there customer service is so poor I am not even able to attach the evidence which clearly states that my college is AIU approved and the AIU website clearly states that PGDM offered by my college is equivalent to that of Masters. Now, this just does not end here. Another complaint that I have is that there is a lot of discrepancy in evaluating the credentials from various agencies. For example, If I get my same PGDM evaluated by IQAS, it is considered as masters. So why is there so much of discrepancy. Why is it that the evaluating criterion is different from agency to agency? Who is responsible for bearing so much of the expenses? For your reference I am attaching the constant and the same revert that I have been receiving from WES and the IQAS education guide page 36 which clearly states that IMT’s PGDM is equivalent to that of Masters.
Can anyone provide me with convincing answers and look into this matter.

Thank You,
Upasana