aslamh0216

all messages by user

12/13/2020
Topic:
Can I file a complaint against WES?

aslamh0216
aslamh0216
Hello,

I have submitted a request to WES for my IRCC ECA, I have a 2 years Bachelor of Arts Degree or 14 years of education and then 3 years professional law degree which is equivalent to professional degree in Canada or 17 years of education or Master Degree, WES has given me ECA equivalent to Canadian Bachelor Degree, I have send them many emails but they are not responding to any email, I have contacted to IQAS and ICAS and they both consider my degree as professional degree but unfortunately now I have wasted so much time and money on WES evaluation.
WES has been behaving like a bully, they do not realize my future is hanging due to their irresponsible bullying behavior.
My brother is a Lawyer in Toronto, I am just wondering if their is any regulatory body which I can contact to file an official complaint against WES?
Also if a complaint can be made to IRCC in this regard as WES is authorized by them?
In addition to that if WES services fall under Ontario Consumer protection?
I want to use my brother as a last resort to file a case against WES in court for bullying people and ruining their future and I plan to cover it under class action lawsuit and I will definitely have more than enough people who will be ready to join my cause.
If my message could be conveyed to WES by settlement.org I will highly appreciate that, in addition to that If I can get any above required information regarding a formal complaint process against WES, that would be highly appreciated as well.
Thanks & Peace!