DatTran

all messages by user

3/30/2021
Topic:
Can I add my parents in Generic Application Form

DatTran
DatTran
Hello,

My name is Dat, sponsored by my wife. I'm filling out the Generic Application Form For Canada (Imm 0008enu_2d). And I'm a little bit confused with dependants sections. So my questions are:

1) Can I add my parents to this form? If I can, will I choose the " Other" option to write " My father or mother" in the box? Is it necessary to fill out my spouse because she had permanent resident already?

2) Are both the IMM 5669 and IMM 5406 be filled out and signed by my mother, father, and me?

3) If they have to fill the form for their own, could you please guide me with specific details, which will apply for my parents?
3/30/2021
Topic:
Can I add my parents in Generic Application Form

DatTran
DatTran
Thank You. I very much appreciate that!
4/5/2021
Topic:
How can I renew my work permit as a student?

DatTran
DatTran
Hi,

I am a student in the process of getting my PR sponsored by my spouse. I got a Co-op work permit six months ago from my student status.

There are two questions that I want to ask about:

1) In question number 3, from the form Imm-5710e ( I am applying for one or more of the following:). Which box should I choose if I want to renew my Work Permit by following 4 boxes below?

1. Apply for work permit with the same employer. 2. Apply for a work permit for first time or with a new employer.

3. Restore my status as worker 4. Get a new temporary resident permit ( for inadmissible applicants only)

2) What type of Work Permit I should apply for? A Open Work Permit?
4/8/2021
Topic:
How can I renew my work permit as a student?

DatTran
DatTran
Thank you so much!