Lost password

holydevil

all messages by user

5/2/2021
Topic:
PRTD under H&C grounds

holydevil
holydevil
We came to Canada in 2004 and left in 2005. I was a 12-year kid back then and had to whatever my parents used to say. Now I am 27, have enough money, have scored 8 bands in IELTS, and a master's degree holder. So, can I apply under H&c for PRTD.
5/11/2021
Topic:
PRTD under H&C grounds

holydevil
holydevil
PMM wrote:
HI

holydevil wrote:
We came to Canada in 2004 and left in 2005. I was a 12-year kid back then and had to whatever my parents used to say. Now I am 27, have enough money, have scored 8 bands in IELTS, and a master's degree holder. So, can I apply under H&c for PRTD.

1. You can try, but I don't think you will have much success since you have been an adult for 9 yeas. If you had applied to return when you were around 18-20 a much better chance.

2. Your IELTs and degree have no bearing on PRTD application.

Thank you for replying, But when I was 18 or 20, I was getting sponsorship for education plus I didn't have money. In order to survive in Canada we need at least 10,000CAD in our account, and I guess the majority of kids in India don't have such amount their accounts when they are at the age of 18 or 20.
11/23/2021
Topic:
PASSPORT REQUEST for PRTD

holydevil
holydevil
Greetings,

I received the passport request which would be sent through VFS under PRTD on November 20th,2021. However, my current passport is about to expire In January mid-2022. Will it be fine if I submit the new passport to VFS? Also, in the passport request mail, there is no timeline specified for submitting the passport.
12/2/2021
Topic:
PASSPORT REQUEST for PRTD

holydevil
holydevil
Can someone please help me out? holydevil wrote:
Greetings,

I received the passport request which would be sent through VFS under PRTD on November 20th,2021. However, my current passport is about to expire In January mid-2022. Will it be fine if I submit the new passport to VFS? Also, in the passport request mail, there is no timeline specified for submitting the passport.