Dharmeshhr

all messages by user

10/6/2023
Topic:
Appeal to WES for Re-Evaluation of Credentials

Dharmeshhr
Dharmeshhr
Dear Settlement.org Team,
I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek your guidance and assistance in resolving a significant issue I have encountered with my WES (World Education Services) report evaluation. This matter has far-reaching implications for my career and professional aspirations, and I believe your expertise in settlement and education-related matters can be invaluable in addressing this concern.

To provide some context, I initially applied for a WES evaluation several years ago, which assessed my educational credentials as a Bachelor of Commerce from Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. Recently, a friend of mine, who completed the same Master of Human Resource Development program at the same university during the same year as me, received a WES report evaluating her qualifications as a Master's degree holder.

What has perplexed me is the discrepancy between our WES evaluations, given that our qualifications are identical in terms of program, university, duration, and graduation year. In an effort to understand this anomaly and ensure that I could receive an accurate evaluation, I proactively reached out to WES through their support channels multiple times.

WES authorities responded to my inquiries and assured me that I was eligible for an upgrade of my WES report to reflect my Master's degree. They explained that policy changes had occurred after my initial evaluation, which made me eligible for the upgrade. Encouraged by these responses and with the goal of applying for the CHRP (Certified Human Resources Professional) certification, I proceeded to apply for the upgrade report.

However, to my dismay, I recently received my WES upgrade report, only to discover that it mirrored my previous report with no changes, categorizing my degree as a Bachelor's. This outcome contradicted the multiple assurances I had received from WES authorities, which left me feeling frustrated and confused.

I believe that having an accurate evaluation of my educational qualifications is crucial for my career progression, particularly in the context of my pursuit of the CHRP certification. My existing WES report, which incorrectly categorizes my degree, is preventing me from applying for the direct knowledge exam, a prerequisite for the certification.

I have taken the initiative to draft an appeal to WES to rectify this error, and I am willing to provide any additional documentation or information required to support my case. However, given the gravity of this situation and the significant impact it has on my future career prospects, I am reaching out to Settlement.org, a respected resource in matters of settlement and education, to request your assistance.

I kindly ask for your guidance in addressing this issue with WES on my behalf or providing insights on how to navigate this situation effectively. Your expertise in helping newcomers and individuals facing education-related challenges would be immensely beneficial in ensuring that my educational credentials are accurately reflected in my WES report.
I eagerly await your response and any support or advice you can provide to help resolve this matter. Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to your assistance in achieving a positive outcome.

Sincerely,

Dharmesh T
WES Reference Number - 6203210