Lost password

immu1950

all messages by user

10/14/2023
Topic:
N12 From New Landlord

immu1950
immu1950
Hello I am Renan apartment since April 2021 . Since everything thing has skyrocket pricing and due to which my rent payment delay sometimes by 1 week and some times 2 weeks . My landlord send me earlier N8 notices but before getting these notices in my hand my rent was already paid . Now I got notice to end my contract and reason they have stated regular late payment. I never defaulted even a single payment and they have my one month in advance. Now wondering how to handle this situation. I wrote my landlord they asking me to seek leagal advice.
Almost 9 months back there was issue in making payment thruough online payment and sent emails to property management and they have accepted there was some technical glitch.
However I have set up auto payment again. And awaiting for hearing date of L2 case.
Honestly I never had any intention to delay in payment only thing there was some emergency came and had to use some backup funds that was reasone it continue . But never skipped any month payments.
Appreciate if someone can advise me how to handle this issue . I am just 4 yrs in canada and this thing is very new to me
Thanks in advance for suggestions and advice