Lost password

JordH

all messages by user

10/30/2023
Topic:
Landlord with experience needed

JordH
JordH
Thank you for reading my post first off. I am a younger and new landlord in need of some advice. I had a tenant move out on the first of October and he moved downstairs with his brother. He still owes me 600$ dollars for past rent and although the brother he is now living with assured me its only temporary and I'll get my money, I dont see him leaving or any sign of it as I also live in the same building. It's a terrible thing because these guys are up all night sometimes, there is a woman and her daughter living in the same building. Its really bothering all of us. I don't know a person who vacuums at 3am. The former tenant is no longer replying to text messages or calls. It's really starting to ruin the feeling of this nice place to live for me and the other tenants because there is tools and stuff on the side of the house still that are the former tenants'. I've done a bit of research do I give the previous tenant who is no longer a tenant a L10 form, then the existing tenat a A2 form? Ideally I'd like them both out.