Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

hbataille

all messages by user

11/14/2023
Topic:
PR renewal application - dates of entry and exits?

hbataille
hbataille
I'm filling out my PR card renewal application. There is a place on the online application where it asks you to list all the dates you left and entered Canada. However, further down on page 7 you can check a box allowing the govornment of Canada to access your border crossing information. I read online that requesting the info yourself from border protection can take a long time, and to simply check the box on your application so they can look at your entries and exits directly.

However in this case, what do I do for the section where I am supposed to list entries and exits? Do I just leave this field blanc? I of course could never remember or find all the dates we left by car. Do I just leave blanc and check the box on page 7?

Hope that makes sense, thank you!
1/5/2024
Topic:
Online application for PR card renewal

hbataille
hbataille
I'm curious as to what the domument was that took so long to get? Makes me nervous!
1/5/2024
Topic:
Online application for PR renewal: uploading docs?

hbataille
hbataille
Hello! On the Online renewal application, there is an option for uploading documents to prove residency. However, I only uploaded one bank statement and I don't see the option to add a line or add that same document. The table only opens up again for another entry if you choose a different type of document, for example a passport. I have a lot of docs proving residency! How to upload them?
1/5/2024
Topic:
Online PR application renewal - PHOTOS?

hbataille
hbataille
For renewing a PR card online, it specifically states that I can "upload a picture from my phone or computer." But then the next section asks for an upload of the BACK of the PR photo, where you are supposed to have the address of the studio where the picture was taken.

I am using an online tool which creates the photo for you with the needed dimensitons. Therefore, there is no address to write on the back and no stamp. What should I do?

Thank you.