Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeSponsoring Family

Sponsorship of parents, children, spouses (common-law, conjugal, same sex), refugees.

Confused about the status from CIC 

anthony310
anthony310

Posted On: 12/8/2008
anthony310
anthony310
Hi guys, I am a little bit confused about the information being shown in eCas. I am sponsoring my wife through the Moscow office. I've been found eligible as a sponsor and I received a letter (dated Sep 24, 2008) stating that the Moscow visa office has received my application.
The status is currently being shown in eCAS is: "In Process". If I click on the "In Process" link, I see the following information:

- We started processing your application on September 24, 2008.

- Medical results have been received.
(The above addition was made today)

If I look at the help, the latter point is listed under:
DECISION MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.)
Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Did anyone experience something like this? Does the "medical result" confirmation mean anything at all? Why is it listed under the "Decision Made" status?

Thanks!
link
Manhendran
Manhendran

Posted On: 6/23/2015
Manhendran
Manhendran
hi, I am confused. The Visa Office from London asked me to submit the PCC copies and RPRF fees receipts only via email and not to send any hard copy. no copy of my passport was asked for. I have submitted the PCCs and RPRF receipt via email to them. The medicals are done and is updated in the CIC website too. Is this fine?
link