Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeQuestions about Permanent Residency

Note that Settlement.Org is unable to answer questions about how to immigrate. Residency requirements, Government in Canada, Bringing child born overseas...

PR thru Manitoba PNP wants to move in Toronto 

skunkrew
skunkrew

Posted On: 1/28/2010
skunkrew
skunkrew
hi i'm right now living in winnipeg manitoba for 9 months and i'm planning to move to toronto with my friend, is it okey to move to toronto eventhough i became PR resident thru manitoba PNP? will they ban the person who sponsored me for sponsoring other relatives if i move outside manitoba? what do i need to do in order to move there without anything to worry..please reply..thank you

MV
link
Petals1982
Petals1982

Posted On: 7/28/2014
Petals1982
Petals1982
I have received my permanent residence through the manitoba provincial program. However i will want to go to manitoba and then come back after one month to my home country as i have some pending matters to settle and i want to get back again to Canada in one year. I was sponsored by my cousin who lives in manitoba, so i would like to know if my cousin will be able to sponsor another person since i did not remain in Canada for 1 year immediately after landing. Will he be black listed or not allowed to sponsor anyone else? I will definitely be returning back to Manitoba after a year.

Thanking you in advance for your response.
link