Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeProfessions and Trades

Information and questions related to employment in professions and trades, regulated and unregulated, in Ontario.

Would anyone like to form an AFK Exam Study Group? 

Michelle - Brazil
Michelle - Brazil

Posted On: 1/12/2012
Hi there ,

My name is Michelle and this is my first year making the exam .Is anybody from London and region? and would like to start a study group for the Assessment of Fundamental Knowledge ?
Thank you

Michelle
link
dentforever1234
dentforever1234

Posted On: 5/15/2014
dentforever1234
dentforever1234
Hi there,
I am taking the AFK Exam on 2015, this is my first time and i dont know how to start i dont have any books yet
PLEASE let me know where could i get them.

I am at Calgary if anyone knows a study group for AFK?

Please email me [email protected]

Thankyou,

Lani
link
dr.kaur
dr.kaur

Posted On: 5/29/2014
dr.kaur
dr.kaur
Hi,
I am also preparing for afk 2015. I was planning to write the exam in 2014 and did the preparation but could not write it as I missed the document submission deadline. So, now I want to start revising everything again and need serious study partners to discuss questions with. I live in brampton, toronto. Someone in the area should be good or we can setup skype meetings or something. I have all the study material. If interested in group study please let me know.
Email: [email protected]
link
johnsmith231
johnsmith231

Posted On: 6/21/2014
johnsmith231
johnsmith231
l am also going for 2015 AFK for the second time,l live in Edmonton,wondering anyone want to study with me,l got 73 last time ....please contact me [email protected]
link
Larisa_P
Larisa_P

Posted On: 7/14/2014
Larisa_P
Larisa_P
Hi, I am looking for a study partner or a study group to prepare for AFK 2015. I live in Calgary and it will be my second try (last time I scored 70). Pls, reply to [email protected]. Cheers.
link
drnaagar
drnaagar

Posted On: 9/4/2014
drnaagar
drnaagar
Hi I'm preparing for afk 2015. I live in brampton. Looking for a female study partner or a study group .if anybody interested, please reply on [email protected]
link
Arpi
Arpi

Posted On: 9/21/2014
Arpi
Arpi
Hi, I am preparing for the AFK, this is my first time ,and I don't know from where to start, I don't have any materials for study . if someone has books or wants to make a study group let me know please, I live in London ON, I would really appreciate.

Thank you
Best regards.

A.K.
link
Arpi
Arpi

Arpi
Arpi
Hi Michelle, I hope you did what you had planned , if you have some books or other sources please contact me via e-mail ( [email protected]) that will help me a lot, I am living in London ON and I am going to take AFK
Thank you

Hi there ,

My name is Michelle and this is my first year making the exam .Is anybody from London and region? and would like to start a study group for the Assessment of Fundamental Knowledge ?
Thank you

Michelle

A.K.
link
Arpi
Arpi

Arpi
Arpi
My e-mail address is [email protected]

Hi, I am preparing for the AFK, this is my first time ,and I don't know from where to start, I don't have any materials for study . if someone has books or wants to make a study group let me know please, I live in London ON, I would really appreciate.

Thank you
Best regards.

A.K.

A.K.
link
samialsousi
samialsousi

Posted On: 6/30/2015
samialsousi
samialsousi
I ready to study in group for afk

Sami
link
LUCY0593
LUCY0593

Posted On: 7/19/2016
LUCY0593
LUCY0593
Does anyone want to form a AFK 2016 study group in Vancouver? contact me [email protected]
link
Shoro
Shoro

Posted On: 3/21/2017
Shoro
Shoro
Hey i also need to prepare for the AFK exam. And i am absolutely clueless as to how do i begin with it. I have checked the resource list but i obviously cannot go through all the books entirely. There needs to be a way, a format, or some form of syllabus ! Need help regarding that any other practice or study material !
Contact me: [email protected]
link
Mina
Mina

Posted On: 7/15/2017
Mina
Mina
Hi everyone, I am preparing for AFK exam. I would really appreciate if you can share with me the study materials.
Thank you.
link
AFk prep
AFk prep

Posted On: 8/20/2017
AFk prep
AFk prep
I have latest 2016-17 dental decks part 2 plus old questions solved soft copies for sale.. anybody interested can contact me on
[email protected] .. price is just 150$ For everything and just 80$ for just decks
link
simmun
simmun

Posted On: 11/24/2017
simmun
simmun
Need study material for afk feb 2018..wat all books to read? can those who have taken the exam please help.
link