Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeProfessions and Trades

Information and questions related to employment in professions and trades, regulated and unregulated, in Ontario.

Dentist NDEB Fundamental Exam - Study Materials 

unnati
unnati

Posted On: 5/27/2013
unnati
unnati
Hi
I want to start preparation for NDEB fundamental exam. I am wondering if anybody has books, past papers, material to read or at least guideline for preparation. It would be great if we can make study group online or in person !! I live in Guelph.
Thanks and Regards
link
dr.kaur
dr.kaur

Posted On: 5/29/2014
dr.kaur
dr.kaur
I live in brampton and preparing for afk 2015. I have completed study once and now revising it. Maybe we can make a study group here in our area to discuss questions. My email is [email protected]

Hi everyone!
I am new here.I am preparing for fundamental and looking for study partner as well as some books. I came to Kaplan to ask about Test preparing but I think it's suitable for US not canada.
I live in Mississauga, if there are someone willing to share knowledge, contact me, please

a
link
dr.mariam hamad
dr.mariam hamad

Posted On: 6/18/2014
dr.mariam hamad
dr.mariam hamad
Hi every one

I will do my fundemental knowledge exam in 2015
and i want to start studing now i wish if any one know from where i can STUDE TO CONTACT me on my [email protected]

thank you

link
Dentist
Dentist

Posted On: 7/14/2014
Dentist
Dentist
Hi,

My name is Dr. Mariam Farroukh and I'm just starting to study for the AFK exam for 2015. I would be interested in discussing this with you and maybe study together, share information, and study material.

Please contact me through my email.

Thank you

Hi every one

I will do my fundemental knowledge exam in 2015
and i want to start studing now i wish if any one know from where i can STUDE TO CONTACT me on my [email protected]

thank you

link
Bm9877
Bm9877

Posted On: 7/14/2014
Bm9877
Bm9877
How are you planning to do clinical. K owl edge and clinical skills exam

Regards bruce
link
Moedental
Moedental

Posted On: 7/20/2014
Moedental
Moedental
I am also doing the fundamental knowledge exams this 2015. Looking for some study materials, and resources if anyone can help out it would be great! thank you

Moe
link
Moedental
Moedental

Posted On: 7/20/2014
Moedental
Moedental

Hey Tani, I also emailed you however I'm not sure if that will reach you. Im starting to prep for my 2015 NDEB knowledge exams and would really appreciate any resources and study materials. Thank you in advance

I have all study material you can contact me at [email protected]
thanks
tani

Hi
I want to start preparation for NDEB fundamental exam. I am wondering if anybody has books, past papers, material to read or at least guideline for preparation. It would be great if we can make study group online or in person !! I live in Guelph.
Thanks and Regards

TANI

Moe
link
wscholze
wscholze

Posted On: 7/24/2014
wscholze
wscholze
Hi guys,

I'm also studying for the AFK 2015. Please email me through my username and let's share info so we can all pass this exam.

Thanks

Will
link
drew
drew

Posted On: 7/27/2014
drew
drew
hi Tani
I will be writing the AFK exam in 2015 please let me know if you still have stuff that can be useful to me.
thanks alot
link
eesha
eesha

Posted On: 7/28/2014
eesha
eesha
hi want to prepare for AFK IN 2014.I need the study material if u can plz send me thru my mail id [email protected]
thank u

Hi

I have all the study material for AFK and CJ exams. I cleared AFK with 88% and CJ with 79% in 2013. Hi

If you still need it, I have all the study material for AFK. you can contact me at through my UserID if interested.

ritzgrant.

link
klarakos
klarakos

Posted On: 8/4/2014
klarakos
klarakos
Hi!!
I'm from Mississauga and would also love to share materials and maybe form a study group? :) I Have some of the books we need as well as dental decks which we need to cover.. When are you planning to take the AFK?
link
dr.morshed
dr.morshed

Posted On: 8/19/2014
dr.morshed
dr.morshed
I started preparing for NDEB Fundamental Assessment on February'2015.I need some effective study materials.If anyone can share me at [email protected] .
Morshed
link
dancing_dentist
dancing_dentist

Posted On: 8/25/2014
dancing_dentist
dancing_dentist
Hi,

I just read your message on the settlement.org website. I'm a dentist from the Netherlands and will be doing the NDEB fundamental knowledge test in february 2015. If you have any previous exam questions and answers, could you please mail that to me? I'd really appreciate it.

oh, and my email address is [email protected]

Regards,

Sira.

i do have complete material for ndeb

contact me through my UserID

Hi
Thanks and Regards

dr sidhardh
link
bobomoyasser
bobomoyasser

Posted On: 8/25/2014
bobomoyasser
bobomoyasser
Hi I'm planning for AFK 2015,, looking for female study partner I live in Ottawa,, anyone interested please contact me..
link
aakshi
aakshi

Posted On: 9/8/2014
aakshi
aakshi
Hi Tani
I want to start preparation for NDEB fundamental exam. I am wondering if you can let me know what books, past papers, material to read or at least guideline you are having and where you are placed? How much will you be charging for it.
I live in DORVAL - Quebec - Canada..
Thanks and Regards
Aakshi

Studying for NDEB
link
1234 ..21