Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeProfessions and Trades

Information and questions related to employment in professions and trades, regulated and unregulated, in Ontario.

Dentist NDEB Fundamental Exam - Study Materials 

nida
nida

Posted On: 7/9/2015
nida
nida
hello.
how can i get the study material for AFK exam

i do have complete material for ndeb

contact me through my UserID

Hi
I want to start preparation for NDEB fundamental exam. I am wondering if anybody has books, past papers, material to read or at least guideline for preparation. It would be great if we can make study group online or in person !! I live in Guelph.
Thanks and Regards

dr sidhardh

annjay

nida
link
Bruno12
Bruno12

Posted On: 8/24/2015
Bruno12
Bruno12
I just started studying a few days ago :) I WAS planning to write the exam in 2015, but someone convinced me to try and do it in 6 months.

bruno
link
mustafatattan
mustafatattan

Posted On: 9/16/2015
mustafatattan
mustafatattan
Hey I just saw your comment. Do you mind if I email you regarding the study material you used? I could really use the help. My email is [email protected]

Hi

I have all the study material for AFK and CJ exams. I cleared AFK with 88% and CJ with 79% in 2013. Hi

If you still need it, I have all the study material for AFK. you can contact me at through my UserID if interested.

ritzgrant.

link
Sacura
Sacura

Posted On: 10/2/2015
Sacura
Sacura
Hi everyone,
I passed AFK-91% and ACJ-89%. I have all study materials in soft copies. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me through my user Id.
link
arunk85
arunk85

Posted On: 10/6/2015
arunk85
arunk85
Hi,

Good to see your post online. Would you mind passing me soft copy of the study materials. Appreciate a lot for your help. My email is [email protected]

Hi everyone,
I passed AFK-91% and ACJ-89%. I have all study materials in soft copies. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me through my user Id.
link
warwara
warwara

Posted On: 10/8/2015
warwara
warwara
Hi everyone,
I passed AFK and ACJ exams with a high score. I know how it is difficult to study to get a good result.
You can prepare for this exam in different ways:
- buy Released questions with answers and study in your own way;
- create a study group and prepare together;
- take an AFK course;

Buying Released Questions you can't be sure that answers are correct. Moreover, many people sell Mosby's REVIEW for the NBDE books, but remember they are not in the references list, as well as Dental Decks, so that is not a reliable source.
Creating study groups is a good idea. For this studying you need to have enough books and lots of time.
Taking a course is also a good idea, but the location of them could not be suitable for you.
I had been preparing for this exams for 3 years and collect much information and many books from the reference list.
I can provide online couching to help you to get an appropriate knowledge for this exam, to discuss the most difficult and tricky question; find a right answer using reliable sources.
If you are interested in it, please do not hesitate to contact me through my User ID.
Good luck.

Regards,
Warwara
link
mariomartb
mariomartb

Posted On: 11/9/2015
mariomartb
mariomartb
Hi, I was wondering if you have this material in digital form so you could send it via email? It would be really helpful. Thanks in advance.

Hi

I have all the study material for AFK and CJ exams. I cleared AFK with 88% and CJ with 79% in 2013. Hi

If you still need it, I have all the study material for AFK. you can contact me at through my UserID if interested.

ritzgrant.

mariomartb
link
NadiDogg
NadiDogg

Posted On: 12/21/2015
NadiDogg
NadiDogg
Greetings fellow doctors,
I am going to order whole study material I can find and planning to share it if possible. I got in touch with multiple course centers and tried to get some information out of them.
So please contact me through this forum or my e-mail so we can exchange our knowledge and documents and help each other.
my e-mail is [email protected]
link
aness
aness

Posted On: 1/14/2016
aness
aness

Hi everyone,
I passed AFK-91% 89%. I have all study materials in soft copies. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me through my user Id.

Congratulations this is a grate Mark
I'm new here in Canada and im a dentist and i wish to send me these materials on email also if you have some notices about the way that I must study and the most important refrence of these materials
thank you.

Syria
link
ef.iglesias
ef.iglesias

Posted On: 1/20/2016
ef.iglesias
ef.iglesias
Hi,

I am really interested in the study material for the NDEB. I am starting preparation now for february 2017 exam.

Please contact me through [email protected]

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Eva

i do have complete material for ndeb

contact me through my UserID

Hi
I want to start preparation for NDEB fundamental exam. I am wondering if anybody has books, past papers, material to read or at least guideline for preparation. It would be great if we can make study group online or in person !! I live in Guelph.
Thanks and Regards

dr sidhardh
link
ef.iglesias
ef.iglesias

Posted On: 1/20/2016
ef.iglesias
ef.iglesias
Hi Parker,

I am on the UK as well (London), are you still preparing for the exam? I am looking for the study material and a study partner.

Thanks

Regards,
Eva

Hi everyone,

I am from the UK and I am sitting the AFK in Aug. I am looking for a study buddy if anyone is interested?

Can anyone recommend study material? I have both the mosby books already

Thanks
link
Redbluegreen
Redbluegreen

Posted On: 2/15/2016
Redbluegreen
Redbluegreen
Hi
I'll be starting my preparation for NDEB exam but I can't find the study materials here in Pakistan
Can someone help me from where to get them or from where to download the dental decks part 1 & 2?
link
mtaba75
mtaba75

Posted On: 2/16/2016
mtaba75
mtaba75
Hi,
I also want to start preparing for NDEB fundamental exam...will aprretiate if anyone can guide.
Thanks

Hi
Thanks and Regards

mtaba
link
brijal
brijal

Posted On: 3/28/2016
brijal
brijal
Hi,
Can you please send me the material on this email id:[email protected]
Thanks

Hi everyone,
link
Sukhpreet
Sukhpreet

Posted On: 6/15/2016
Sukhpreet
Sukhpreet
brijal wrote:
Hi,
Can you please send me the material on this email id:[email protected]
Thanks

Hi everyone,
link
1234 ..21