Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeQuestions about Permanent Residency

Note that Settlement.Org is unable to answer questions about how to immigrate. Residency requirements, Government in Canada, Bringing child born overseas...

Rectification on Landing Paper 

indurishi
indurishi

Posted On: 10/2/2013
indurishi
indurishi
There is slight mistake on the landing paper of my daughter who is below 10 yrs. How long does it take to make rectification in Landing papers?
link
Ritaromero
Ritaromero

Posted On: 2/25/2016
Ritaromero
Ritaromero
Hello,

I would like to apply for the Canadian Citizenship this year (i have 4 years living in Canada) and one of the documents they ask for it is the Record of landing, Right?

The Record of landing has as a Given Names: Rita Chiquinqui but my middle name is incompleted because it is CHIQUINQUIRA. They missed the "ra" at the end.

My question is if my middle name is too long and the form does not have enough space or they really made a mistake. How can I know that?

All my backhome documents have RITA CHIQUINQUIRA as a given names which I used to apply for the Record of landing (Permanent Resident).

Please could help me with that situation

Thank you in advance

Rita

ritachromerov
link
PMM
PMM

Posted On: 2/26/2016
PMM
PMM
Hi

Hello,

I would like to apply for the Canadian Citizenship this year (i have 4 years living in Canada) and one of the documents they ask for it is the Record of landing, Right?

The Record of landing has as a Given Names: Rita Chiquinqui but my middle name is incompleted because it is CHIQUINQUIRA. They missed the "ra" at the end.

My question is if my middle name is too long and the form does not have enough space or they really made a mistake. How can I know that?

All my backhome documents have RITA CHIQUINQUIRA as a given names which I used to apply for the Record of landing (Permanent Resident).

Please could help me with that situation

Thank you in advance

Rita

ritachromerov

1. You middle name was too long to fit on the card, so it was truncated. The CGMS contains your complete name, so when apply for citizenship, you use your complete middle name in the application.

PMM
link