Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeThe Landing Experience

Questions about how to prepare for your first arrival in Canada - customs, proof of funds, initial settlement help, etc... Tell us what happened when you first landed in Canada.

Where do I submit the Goods to Follow Form? 

Naba
Naba

Posted On: 7/7/2014
Naba
Naba
Hello,

I am yesterday refugee claimant and today Canada PR holder “permanent resident”.
I have entered Canada 11 months ago through the borders USA/Canada.

My application for refugee claimant was accepted by the judge and two days ago "last Friday" I have received my PR. I need to apply for my goods to follow.
I have prepared goods to follow Form B4A and wanted to submit while I am receiving my PR but the officer informed me I have to submit this form to another office!! I don't know where to submit the goods to follow form!

I appreciate so much your kind reply.
Thank you
link
PMM
PMM

Posted On: 7/7/2014
PMM
PMM
Hi

Hello,

I am yesterday refugee claimant and today Canada PR holder “permanent resident”.
I have entered Canada 11 months ago through the borders USA/Canada.

My application for refugee claimant was accepted by the judge and two days ago "last Friday" I have received my PR. I need to apply for my goods to follow.
I have prepared goods to follow Form B4A and wanted to submit while I am receiving my PR but the officer informed me I have to submit this form to another office!! I don't know where to submit the goods to follow form!

I appreciate so much your kind reply.
Thank you

1. You can submit it to Customs when your goods arrive.
2. Or you can submit it to CBSA Customs at an inland office in the city where you live.

PMM
link
Naba
Naba

Posted On: 7/8/2014
Naba
Naba
Hi PMM,

Thank you so much for your quick reply.

Please I need more clarification for point #1. Do you mean I can bring my goods to Canada and then upon arrival of the goods I submit form B4A! does this mean no need for prior official endorsement of the form by customs?
Kindly explain!
Thank you,

Naba
link